Halfway-ish done with these raccoons at night. I however need to locate my palate. Which is where my water colors live, since I liberated them from the tubes that once imprisoned them. Yeah, I’m going back to bic or paper mate after this excursion with staples brand pens. They really had a low life to them. Like this isn’t that big and I just used a button of them, which dropped the fun level about 6 % which shouldn’t happen.
- sharoontheraccoonarttyphoon reblogged this from sharoontheraccoon and added:
- raccoon-tail reblogged this from sharoontheraccoon
- kearneyporchkid reblogged this from sharoontheraccoon
- lozartist said: I cannot recommend Pilot pens enough. Get one o’ them steel pens and you can get such beautiful control of line weight and they last for freaking ever. You know I get refills for them.
- inkshore reblogged this from sharoontheraccoon
- nickthejam likes this
- aliciatheblack likes this
- anodetojunk likes this
- sharoontheraccoon posted this